Launched in June 2023, P & H Voice is the new magazine for the BMF, aimed towards the Plumbing & Heating Sector. The publication was launched at the Plumbing & Heating forum which was at the Installer Show that took place in Birmingham at the end of June 2023 and has replaced the current newsletter.
The publication is biannual and will target the Plumbing & Heating sector of the BMF, going out to the specialist Plumbing & Heating merchants and the general merchants who supply Plumbing & Heating, with a distribution of 1000 hard copies, going to the main & secondary contacts within the BMF Membership of the sector, and will also be distributed at future events, exhibitions, and forums that the BMF host and attend.
P & H Voice features news about the sector, with reports on the Plumbing & Heating Index, interviews with leading industry people in the sector, policy, and training.
Published June & November
The Builders Merchants Federation (BMF) is the only organisation that represents and protects the interests of merchants and suppliers to the merchanting industry.
- With Central and Local Government throughout the UK and Europe
- With enforcement bodies such as Trading Standards & planning departments
- The BMF will act on individual members’ behalf in disputes and keeps members up to date on current business issues
- The BMF is also the primary provider of industry specific and specialist training for all employees covering everything from apprenticeships, through product and selling skills, to manager development and even foundation degree.
- The BMF also provides a range of services to assist members in running their businesses more efficiently.
One Voice is the organisations quarterly magazine which keeps members and other key individuals informed of the Builders Merchants Federations many activities, be they lobbying government for legislative changes and also provide essential news and information on key networking events that form such a core part of Builders Merchants Federation diary.
Spring (March), Summer (June), Autumn (September), Winter (December)